Teledentistry uses communication technology, including audio and video interaction, to remotely provide dental care services such as consultation, monitoring, and patient education, according to the approved clinical guidelines.
Through Teledentistry, you can virtually meet our specialized team in your comfort zone and make children free from fear of visiting the Hospital/Clinic.
It is Safe, Convenient, Practical, and Risk-Free
Our Specialized Team
Offer Gentle Care for Children & Young Adults
Prof. Dr. Rashied Omer
Dental Board of Australia (Ahpra), New Zealand Dental Council
Dr. Mesaf Salaheddin Brejawi
Master's Degree of Pediatric Dentistry, Syria
Dr. Mona Elmubarak
Master's degree of Pediatric Dentistry, South Africa
Dr. Mohamed Elrasheed Ballal
Master's Degree in Pediatric Dentistry - Membership of Royal College of Surgeons/Ireland (MFD) - Fellowship international Association of Pediatric Dentistry (FIAPD)
Scope Of Service
Teleconsultation | Tele counselling | Tele prescribing
- Initial examination/consultation
- Teething problem
- Oral ulcers
- Initial cavity
- Dental abscess
- Exfoliating/ mobile tooth
- Post-extraction monitoring (instructions, healing process)
- Monthly follow-ups for patients with specific functional appliances (check if the patient is wearing the appliance, check patient compliance, check improvement and progress)
- Monitor the patient in the finishing and settling phase of the treatment when intermaxillary elastics are prescribed
- Retention check-ups: monitor patients post-treatment to avoid any relapse (if they are wearing the removable retainer as instructed by their doctor and check if the fixed retainer is broken or loose and if yes, refer the patient to the clinic).
- Oral Hygiene
- Oral Health Education live demonstrations or videos sent via chat box
- Lifestyle modification; what to eat and what not to eat during dental treatment
- Broken bracket, impinging wire: advise the patient to cover the area with orthodontic wax ( demonstrate how to do it via live demonstration using typodont or photos or educational videos)
Subjected to the teleconsultation and clinical examination, the doctor will issue the prescription for the Dental problems/conditions like;
- Deep cavitated lesion
- Dental abscess etc.